The Ethoxylated C12 and C14 Alcohol Market is forecast to reach USD 1.91 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Ethoxylated C12 and C14 Alcohol are the long-chain, high-molecular-weight fatty alcohols containing a number of carbon atoms from 12 to 14 in each fatty alcohol with a colorless, oily, liquid formation mostly. These fatty alcohols are typically derived from natural fats such as animal fats and vegetable oils such as coconut oil. Global Ethoxylated C12 and C14 Alcohol market is projected to drive significantly as the demand for the C12-14 alcohol in various industrial commercial applications is being propelled substantially. The continuous expansion of the surfactants, flavor-enhancing food additives, pesticides, personal care products, cosmetics, lubricating oils are expected to primarily drive the demand throughout the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2685
Key participants include BASF SE, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated, Emery Oleochemicals, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Clariant International AG, Merck KGaA, Nanjing Kaimubo Pharmatech Company, Godrej Industries Ltd., and Sasol Limited, among others.
Chemical and manufacturing industry largely caters to a broad range of commodity-related manufacturing and include a wide variety of materials such as sand, gravel, stone, and chemicals. Increasing focus on development of sustainable chemicals and materials, advancements in the development of smart materials such as nanocomposites and other advanced composites, and growing popularity of 3D printing have significantly contributed to revenue growth of the market. In addition, rising emphasis on green building and construction have increased use of renewable resources and this is also a key factor driving market growth.
Key companies are engaged in developing advanced materials having robust characteristics and forming strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and product launches among others to gain a robust footing in the market. The competitive landscape section offers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape along with profiles of the companies, their product portfolios, and lucrative business strategies undertaken by them.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/c12-14-alcohols-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In context to sources segment, the natural sources sub-segment occupied a larger market share, which held 63.7% of the market in 2018, with a faster CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. The fact that these sources have always been popular as a raw material source for manufacturing these alcohols and these sources are easily accessible and hence contribute to the market share occupied by the natural sources segment. Furthermore, elevating demand for bio-based products among consumers contributes to the growth rate of this segment.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in the Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing distribution channel. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 26.2% by 2027.
- A mentionable initiative often taken by market players is to invest in the new product development. As an instance, Codexis has already produced samples of the Ethoxylated C12 and C14 Alcohol. It is also targeting a commercial production of 60,000 tonnes/year of fatty alcohols with the help of microbial fermentation processing. Thus, such initiatives by market players are also spurring market growth.
- Europe would hold a market share of 18.5% by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.5% in the forecast period. Netherland and France have some of the valuable players in this region.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market, having grown at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
Download Report Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2685
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Ethoxylated C12 and C14 Alcohol Market on the basis of the type of alcohol, sources, end-use verticals, and region:
Type of Alcohol Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- C12 (Lauryl Alcohol)
- C13 (Tridecyl Alcohol)
- C14 (Myristyl Alcohol)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Chemical Pharmaceutical
- Personal Care Cosmetics
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Food Processing Industries
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2685
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) Market Forecast @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/chlorinated-polyvinylchloride-cpvc--market
Automatic Power Factor Controller Market Trends @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automatic-power-factor-controller-market
Potassium Citrate Market Share @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/potassium-citrate-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs